.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Funny lies ladies tell.. this would make you laugh


This is just a collection of statements made by ladies, but most times found to be untrue. Its funny so laugh it off

1. I have a boyfriend but he is not
in the country.



2. The lecturer called me but i did'nt
answer

3. Am not bleaching my skin, my
natural color is just coming out.

4. Am on my periods.

5. I went to visit a guy in
Abuja, he gave me N50,000
but he did not even touch me (yimu)

6. I don't love u because of your
money.

7. He is just a friend.

8. I love u too!,

9 I went shopping with my Aunty's husband

10 he's just a friend, he's not toasting me

11. I didn't ask him or beg him, he just bought the blackberry for me (father Christmas)

12. I will just eat his money and clean mouth..he can never get me.

13. I'm not the type that ask guys for money

14. I hate sex.

15. I am not looking for a boyfriend now, want to concentrate on my studies.

4 comments:

  1. @ yusuph z true attimes.sm re still virgins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never!! Not even u or any girl. Yet another lie u just said

      Delete
    2. Yea, including ur sister.

      Delete

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks