.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

hmmmmmmm!!! Davido Set to Go into Nollywood...




Davido and his cousin, Ikechukwu Ojeogwu Francis are set to shoot a new movie tittled ‘John Zerebe’ which will be directed by Teco Benson and in which Davido is expected to cast in. Davido's cousin Ikechukwu told  Vanguard about the movie saying;
"I choose to go into movie production instead of going into music like my cousin, Davido. My mother is from Osun State, while my father is a Deltan. Although, I have featured in a TV programme called, ‘Bella’s Place,’ I am fully going into Nollywood with this movie. I know it will go places. The movie filled with suspense, intrigues, twists and drama is the story of a smart boy who from childhood was bent on living big. He got involved in all sorts of illicit activities from secondary school which culminated to an unexpected end."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks