.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Bowen Univerity Students to Now Wear Uniform & Sandals... (see copy of the undertaking)




The School government at Bowen University Iwo owned by the Nigerian Baptist convention, is imposing a new injunction on her students after a riot which saw alot of school property destroyed. An excerpt from the Undertaken which is pictured below reads;
I.........with matriculation number.........(full name with surname first) of the Department of Phone number......
CGPA................
Solemnly declare that
(1) That I shall comply fully with all the rules and regulations of Bowen University including wearing Uniform and sandals. Whether it be morning or night.
(ii) I Hereby accept any punishment given to me due to the damage by me/fellow students. Whether it be sweeping, mopping or cutting grass...
Orishirishi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks