.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Lesbianism:- A rich lesbian woman once slapped me because I refused to sleep with her.

 Nollywood’s upcoming actresses, Happiness Effiong also known as Shakira, recently granted an interview with sun newspaper.  The Akwa Ibom-born screen diva is equally a professional dancer. Shakira has featured in several movies but came into the limelight when she acted as an angel in ‘Seven Books of Moses’. In this interview, she shared both her good and bad experiences in Nollywood. But most noteworthy was when she was slapped by a rich woman for refusing to sleep with her. 



Lesbianism in the movie industry is really something to be exposed. Read her comment below. 

When asked:-

Did you consider being a lesbian after several heart breaks?
God forbid. I never thought about being a lesbian when men disappointed me. There was a day a rich woman saw me at the Federal Palace Hotel, Lagos and she attempted to lure me into sleeping with her, but I refused and she slapped me and I retaliated. She promised to buy me a car, get me a good apartment, and also get me lead roles in movies. But I rejected her offer. The next time she saw me, she tried once again to convince me to sleep with her, but I warned her to stay away, so she slapped me and I did not waste time to retaliate. That was how she gave me some space. Unfortunately, the next time I saw her, she was with an upcoming actress.
What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks