.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Pop singer Shakira would not be singing with any male artist again....check out why

Shakira's boyfriend doesn't allow her to make music videos with sexy men.

The Colombian singer recently released a raunchy clip with Rihanna for their duet Can't
Remember to Forget You, and she was quick to reveal its because of her lover, soccer star Gerard Piqué.

She told Billboard magazine: 'He's very territorial, and since he no longer lets me do videos with men, well, I have to do them with women. Shakira added: 'I like that he protects his turf and he values me, in a way that the only person he would ever let graze my thigh would be Rihanna.

So don't expect any collaboration between sexy shakira and any male artist...

1 comment:

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks