.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

NOT THE BAD GIRL WE THOUGHT... Miley Cyrus explains why her concert is x-rated.

She wears barely any clothes on stage as it is. And she had got many tongues waggling about the explicit nature of her concert.

But Miley Cyrus surprised everyone when she claimed that she had to 'run out in her undies' whilst missing a quick change on her Bangerz tour. As in why the explanation? It was absolutely not necessary!!



Of course, she just happened to be wearing a pair of perfectly matching red and black striped underwear garments when she stripped off though. Huh?
Miley posted a string of messages on Twitter, she wrote: 'not a new outfit for 23 I didn't make my quick change and I couldn't not come out for the song so I just had to run out in my undies :('.

'Never happened to me before. But I love my fans as much as they love me! I couldn't miss 23'. Show must go on :( (sic)'.

Maybe she's not the bad girl we all thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks