.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

New Romance Alert:- Rapper Linxx and Chidinma in Love. See pictures



Lynxx shared the photo below with the caption, "aint no bodys bidness! But mine and ma.... #SheDeMakeMyHeartGo!"


Well both the picture and the message tagged to it send one clear signal.....another all music relationship is brewing.

Linxx have obviously stepped up in his relationship with chindima. We recall that In an interview last year, Lynxx had revealed that Chidinma was his celebrity crush.

He said, "She's cute and tiny, and she has a powerful voice. I think that's attractive. I haven't done a song with Chidinma because I'm shy. I'm really not a shy person, but around her, I am shy."

Not so shy again Linxx. A shy person won't dare to kiss her chin...lol.

Will they make a good couple??

2 comments:

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks