.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Ashanti still got it!! Check out her hourglass figure!!


oaking up this Cali Sun... #Malibu #braveheart', before adding on another, 'Be U. #BeBrave #braveheart #malibu.'


She may not have been active in recent times
musically. But Ashanti hasn't lost her touch with what's trendy for the ladies. The hour-glass shape. And she was proud to show it off when she went sunbathing and swimming in the Malibu California beach yesterday.

She also spoke about her recent album she's promoting and her adventure into movies. Read excerpts:-

I'm always going to have my first love and my passion be music but I definitely want to continue with television and feature films.
'You can never limit yourself. I think the best thing to do is to continue to grow and find and create other avenues  - whether it's music or television, or even behind the scenes, or producing.'
Laughing, Ashanti then added: 'Me personally, I feel like television is where the money is.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks