.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

AKON Repeats it again:- Cheating and polygamy is in the DNA of all men. You agree?

Senegalese-American hip -hop star Akin repeated his formerly made statement that all men are born to cheat when he was interviewed on thursday on the "Larry King Now" show. Here is what he said:-

"I was just speaking from an honest men's perspective, for me," says the hip-hop artist. "I
don't speak for all men. But if all men were cloned to be me, I don't think it's possible."
When Larry reminds Akon that he's married, he replies, "Yeah," and confesses he's not monogamous.
"How does your wife handle that?" asks King.
"They just know it's me," he says. "She loves me for who I am."
"Would it bother you if she was not monogamous?"
"Yes, it would."
Sounds like a double standard to us — and Larry.
"Actually, no, it's not," Akon tells King. "A woman don't just wake up one day and say, 'Oh, I'm gonna sleep with that guy.' But a guy do wake up one day and say, 'I'm gonna sleep with that woman.'"
The "Smack That" singer then elaborates that he's raising his own children to approach life with the laws of nature (at least as he sees them!) taken into account.
However, Akon's not the first celeb to say that he doesn't believe monogamy is natural.
Ethan Hawke, 43, has been married for six years now to Ryan Shawhughes, with whom he has two children.
"People have such a childish view of monogamy and fidelity," Hawke said. "'He's cheated so he's bad, she's cheated so she's bad,' as opposed to a recognition that our species is not monogamous. To act all indignant, that your world has been rocked because your lover wasn't faithful to you, is a little bit like acting rocked that your hair went gray."
He continued, "My relationship with my present wife is thrilling to me and I'm committed to it. But neither she nor I know what shape the future will come in. Sexual fidelity can't be the whole thing you hang your relationship on. If you really love somebody, you want them to grow, but you don't get to define how that happens. They do."

Seriously do you believe in their theory that polygamy is in the gene of man?

2 comments:

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks