.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

" I am not classless and you know", AY replies Jim Iyke

Just hours after Nigerian Ace comedian AY released a funny deliverance skit where Jim Iyke and Tonto Dikeh were mocked,Jim Iyke who didn’t find it funny took to his twitter page and called the comedian ‘Classless’ and the tweet even expressed Jim’s disappointment.  

 Anyway,AY had this to say in a recent interview. 

Excerpts below;

AY said the skit was designed to be a joke:
“It was designed to be a joke, it’s still a joke, I’m a standup comedian and we make people laugh for a living and comedians are social commentators”.
AY followed up his explanation with an apology to Jim Iyke for the skit.
“I’m sorry about it, it wasn’t designed to be detrimental in any way but if you see it that way, bro., I got nothing but love for you…I’m not classless and I know you know that”, he said.


Jim please calm down ooo. Na play he is. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks