.

Friday, April 18, 2014

NEW songs by M.O.G - I'm scared of you, No one like you, My P towns girl, Baby oy.






M.O.G. A fast rising artist with so many good songs thats is hiting up d airways, such as I'M SCARED OF YOU, BABY OY, NO ONE LIKE YOU, MY P TOWN GIRLS and a lot more on ground and many coming in. All produced by Young Pimp and it also mixed by PJ Kuzi from O.J. RECORD. For management info Call 08095832207 or 07066197724.

to listen to & download 'BABY OY' CLICK HERE
to listen to & download 'I'm so scared' CLICK HERE
to listen to & download 'My P town girl' CLICK HERE
to listen to & download 'No one like you' CLICK HERE


Good songs,so do not hesitate,click to listen and download!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks