.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Tattoo artist is selling his entire SKIN on eBay for £75,000 - but the buyer can only have it after he DIES (photos)





A tattoo artist who has covered his body with Jaguar spots is selling his entire skin on eBay - but the buyer can only have it after he dies. 
Artur Mrozowski, 41, spent 300 hours getting hundreds of big cat markings inked on by his wife, Monika, at their tattoo parlour in Blackpool, Lancashire. 
They cover a staggering 90 per cent of his skin - including his torso, back, arms and legs.
Now, he has put the finished Jaguar print up for sale on the auction site for £75,000 - but it is not available until after he dies. 
Mr Mrozowski, who was born in Warsaw, Poland, said he hoped the funds raised by his skin would give his children a 'good start in life'.


'People say I am crazy, but we all die anyway and some people donate their organs, some people do nothing with their bodies. I have nothing to lose,' said the father-of-four.
'Yes, £75,000 is a lot of money but it is nothing to someone who is really wealthy. I would be quite happy with that, but no less, because it took a lot of time and pain to get these tattoos.

'In my heart, I'm hoping for an even higher amount, but I didn't ask for more because I didn't want it to look like a joke.'
He added: 'The main reason for doing this is my kids. It would give them a good start in adult life and let them decide what they want to do in life, not just what they have to do to make a living. 
'My family is the most important thing to me and I want to strive to do as good as possible for them.'

Mr Mrozowski, who co-runs Jaguar Skin Tattoo Parlour with his wife, said he believed the sale of his skin was a 'once-in-a-lifetime opportunity' for prospective buyers.
'It is a bargain really. It is the price of a new car, like a Jaguar,' he said. 'There are plenty of Rolls Royces or Jaguars out there but having a wallet made out of human Jaguar skin is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.'
'We will make an agreement that my skin will be delivered when I pass away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks