.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

YVONNE NELSON EXPRESSES HER DISAPPOINTMENT AT BLEACHING ALLEGATIONS. READ MORE!



Yvonne is not doing better with her explanation about the change of her skin color. she recently blasted a broadcaster who claims that she had bleached her skin.

Yvonne was on Gh One’s ‘Hanging Out With KOD’, where she showed her displeasure on
Kwasi Kyei Darko (KKD) over comments he made that she bleached her skin. She said “And I heard that KKD said in an interview that I have bleached my skin. I am so disappointed in him”.

This interview also gave her the opportunity to talk about her ban from acting by the Film Producers Association of Ghana, FIPAG. She said that the body did not solve the issue for her but only friends like Majid Michel, Frank Rajah and Fred Nuamah were the ones who showed their concern and claimed that others were happy that she was out of their way in getting roles.

She said “When my issue came up, the Actors Guild did nothing for me. They only came, sat, had some meetings and that was all. They did nothing for me. I kept quiet but have to come out finally.”

2 comments:

  1. Well the fact of bein a public figure is dat there is always.a story to tell and always an accusation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finz like diz shldnt get to u yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks