.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WETIN WE NO GO SEE?? MEET THE WOMAN WITH THE MOST SURGICALLY ENHANCED BODY. SHE HAS ALTERED EVERY PART OF HER BODY.

Hey guys, don't get tired of my weird stories. Its weird Wednesday remember?

This latest is really off the hook. Because anything thing you see on this woman, I mean any part of her body is not real. So don't.....

I want you all to meet the most surgically enhanced woman in the world. Wow!! What a record to make. She has had an astonishing 200 surgeries in
every single part of her body!!
She says she's addicted to the knife. And the knife made her life hell. #tongue out.

Monique Allen, 58, from Orange County, California, has been left permanently disabled.
See pictures of her hugely enhanced body. Need I remind you again that nothing is real in her ooo. Lol



'I'm fun, outgoing, and I love being glamorous. I've had two eyelifts, I had one upper eye job, I've had more than 20 nose jobs, I've had my lips injected 20 times, I've had silicone removal eight to 12 times, eight breast jobs, sculpting of breasts and ass eight times, re-sculpting of breasts four times,’ Monique proudly states.

The total cost of Monique’s procedures comes to over $200,000 (about £121,795).


Monique estimates that she's had over 12 litres of silicone pumped into her body in total, which has had tragic consequences; permanently disabling her and forcing her to end her dancing career

Silicone injected into her hips and buttocks has migrated down her legs, restricting her mobility.

'I have severe, severe problems with my legs. Some of the silicone dropped down my leg and I'm now considered a disabled person by social security. I used to have a second career as a dancer and I can't do that anymore or put my heels on.

I've accepted that I'm disabled and it's not going to make me an unhappy person. I've still got some spunk.’

From dailymail.

2 comments:

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks