.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

TUFACE REACTS TO HIS RUMOURED MARITAL INFIDELITY. READ WHAT HE HAS TO SAY


The blogosphere was filtering with news yesterday of an alledged marital infidelity involving the prince of Nigerian music tuface idibia and a banker.
 The girl who is from Ekiti was said to be 3 months pregnant for tuface.

Well,in the late hours of yesterday, 2face himself took to twitter to debunk such rumours. Even stating the source as @africancelebspy. The way he went about dispelling the   rumour brings his maturity and innocence to bear. See his tweets below


"Everybody make una see fake blog @africancelebspy with fake news trying to soil my reputation. God go judge una."

" in fact I wan create one local government. I just dey start"

"Ok make I give them news, I don give 8 virgins belle. How about that."

"The whole world knows am an open book. If anything happens na me go first tell una"

Lol. You just can't help but love this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks