.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

TUFACE PREGNANCY SCANDAL: TENIOLA COMES OUT TO SPEAK IN ANONYMITY. SAYS SHE'S PREGNANT FOR TUFACE!!


 This is getting both interesting and uncomfortable. News just filtering I'm now is that the lady banker that 2face allegedly impregnated has finally come out to speak. But she did so anonymously. And that is kind of uncomfortable since this is a very huge allegation against a very respected artist in Nigeria.
 Well her reason for anonymity was because of her life. So here is the what she has to say. Please note that this is unconfirmed reports.

She decided to speak after Annie tried to defend Tuface. In the words of Teniola:
“My name is Teniola. Please I want my privacy kept secret. I just want to respond to Tuface’s denial of my pregnancy. I‘m 3.5 month pregnant for him and he is fully aware of it. His recent denial is to appease his wife and I understand that…
“Note, I didn’t receive any money from the magazine that published my story. My elder sister took my story there to draw public attention in case something bad happens to me. And I’m not really happy about it. Please I want privacy for myself and my unborn child.”

In his earlier reaction, Tuface had claimed that the story is false and that if he impregnated any lady he would be the first to tell the media. On her part, Annie Idibia said those who wrote it want to spoil her happiness.
So only baba God knows who's saying the truth. We are always here to report any new development.

2 comments:

  1. Well he has been doing it so nobody will ever believe him now not untill the truth is fully out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno who tew blve ,buh I dnt fink teniola is lien nd nd itz 2face usual habit givin birth up nd dwn

    ReplyDelete

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks