.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

SHOCKER!!! RIHANNA REVEALS :- ALL MY JEWELRIES ARE FAKE!!


Rihanna is one superstar that needs no introduction. That is the reason why style magazine "Vogue" has chosen the "Disturbia" singer for the third time to be featured on their cover page. The 25-year-old dished out some really juicy details about herself.

Well most captivating is when she said she
doesn't wear bra. She said "If I'm wearing a top, I don't wear a bra. If I'm wearing a bra, I just wear a bra,"

She also revealed that "When I was 13 or 14, I didn't want to wear what my mother wanted me to wear. I was very much a boy in my style, my demeanor. All my friends were guys. I loved things that boys did. It was my way of rebelling. I wanted to dress like my brother. After a while, it was just easier for Mom to dress us both the same,"

And lastly you won't believe this. All her jewelries are fake!! Read her "My jewelry's all fake-from Claire's. Or I get it from my mom's boutique in Barbados. Her shop's called FAB-U-LUS,"
 Wow, so much revelation in this interview.

2 comments:

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks