.

Monday, February 24, 2014

SEUN ONI FINALLY CONFIRMS SHE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH BBA STAR UTI NWANCHUKU.

When news emerged that BBA star Uti Nwanchuku is in a relationship with Seun Oni  porpularly called Seaon, it met with different reactions. Some thought it was a publicity stunt. Other thought he was trying to avoid the 14 years jail term slammed on anyone practicing gay or any homosexual act.Read more here.
 These speculations were fueled when the main girl Seun Oni refused to confirm Uti's
story that they were dating. Her reason being that she was focused on releasing her first video.

Well now that the video is shot  she has now made up her mind to clear the air and confirm they are actually dating.
Her confirmation below;

“I don’t like to put my personal business out there. I have known Uti for a while and he was in my only video. I met him prior to shooting the video because he helped me to bring some of the things I used in the video from England. We started talking, hanging out and then this.

“We are in love and he is a very honest person and also genuine. People would always say things about him which obviously are not true but that would not stop him from being him. He is God-fearing, very funny and of course, good-looking. This affair is no publicity stunt; even though I know Uti is a big brand and I am only an emerging brand.

So I hope all can rest now and wish them well.

1 comment:

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks