.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

NA WA OOO: MAN SPENDS MUCH MONEY TO LOOK LIKE LUCIFER. SEE HOW HE LOOKS NOW.

We all have different purposes in life. Some study hard to earn the highest degree, others just want to work hard to enhance what ever talents they have. But isn't it weird that someone's life ambition would be modify his body so he could be look like the devil?

 43 years old Diablo Delenfer spent about £10,000 to modify his body. And he calls himself a "body modification artist" lol. Just feel his pride as he describes himself. Just weird.

'I describe myself as a body modification artist,' he explains.

'I am a human curiosity but body modification
is my life's journey. It's a little bit weird, a little bit eccentric but that's what I am.'

He adds: 'I chose to become the Devil Man because everything else has been done, whether here or in America. I'm not Satanic at all - it's just a piece of fun.'


'Over the years, it's probably cost me £10,000 to look like this,' he explains. 'Being a Devil Man doesn't come cheap!'
He added: 'But I'm pleased with my look so far, but what I really want is a tail. And not just a synthetic one - a proper, organic tail.'

Like seriously #suprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks