.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

MOST BEAUTIFUL AFRICAN GIRL REVEALS SECRETS OF HER BEAUTY!! LADIES MUST READ THIS.


Am begining to feel an obsession for 30 years old Yale university graduate Lupita Nyong'o. Have written so much about how she have continued to make Africa proud with her astounding talent and simplicity.

Well she has shared some secret Behind her beauty, style and glamour.Lupita revealed that when it comes to her skin: 'I love using natural oils. I use avocado oil and Hawaiian kukui oil on my face. I like to keep things natural, simple, and straightforward. '


She added of her red carpet look: 'I love color. I’m enjoying trying all different shades. Makeup isn’t something I’ve worn a lot of in my life. So it’s good to work with someone like [makeup artist] Nick Barose, who is inspired by my complexion and knows how to work with it.'
 So its simple ladies. There isn't any need to spend extravagantly on creams and lotions that would make some look like a doll.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love her. She is queen , a one in a million. Keep it up cos I love being natural and I'm modelling after you.

    ReplyDelete

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks