.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

MEET GEORGIA: THE SMALLEST TEENAGER IN THE WORLD?


Standing proudly at 2ft 8in, 15-year-old Georgia Rankin is believed to be Britain's smallest teenager.

But despite having a condition which has mystified doctors worldwide, Georgia is determined to be like any other teenage girl - going to her school prom, playing on the beach and winning a spot in the X Factor studio audience.
She makes up too!!


Georgia was born with a rare form of skeletal dysplasia, known by many as dwarfism, which
meant her bones fused together permanently when she was a toddler.

When quizzed on how she cope with her condition she said "She told the Daily Mirror: 'I just forget I am small. I see myself as the same as everyone else.

'I don't know anything different. I have always been small. When I started school I didn't notice I was different - it was only when I got a bit older that I realised.'

Such an inspiring story. Never let how you are define your happiness. Let your happiness define you.

2 comments:

  1. What??? She's so small, I like her, she didn't look down on her self that's good.

    ReplyDelete

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks