.

Monday, February 10, 2014

HERBALIST CAUGHT WITH HUMAN HEAD CLAIM ITS MADE OF CASSAVA


Two herbalists and five other suspects who were caught with a severed ‘human head’ were paraded at NSCDC’s headquarters at Railway Quarters, Ibadan, were three middle-aged women.

A coffin, three cars, calabash, clothes, 16 hand sets, charms and other items were also recovered from the suspects who claimed to be natives of Oyo town.

The severed head found on the suspects had a deep machete cut and was dripping blood but the suspects claimed it was not a real head.

One of the herbalists, Hamidu, said

“I was in my office when I started hearing gunshots. What you are looking at is not a human head as they claimed, we used cassava flour to mould it. We put blood we got from a cow so that it would look as a real human blood. I agree that I am a fraudster and not a ritualist. I have been practising as herbalist for the past 10 years. I don’t kill human beings.”

Is that possible??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks