.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

HA!! THIS NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS COMPARES HER BODY TO A LAPTOP. READ MORE!!

Nollywood actress Sylvia Oluchy could either be driven by passion for what she does or the "anything for the money" syndrome when she made the statement below. What has happened to Africa's moral virtues and values?


The actress said; ''I don’t have any boundaries because my body is my laptop. Others have their laptops and files, what I have is my body and voice, Even the concept of n***ty, I don’t have any problems what so ever, but it has to make sense, if it enriches the story and is done tastefully, I mean sometimes you can see n***ty been done for a good reason, like in the west, they could take off their clothes to protest. Like I said, I don’t have problem with n***ty, I just want it to make sense'

1 comment:

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks