.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

FREE!! FREE!! FREE!!! KAREN IGHO SAYS SHE IS FREE OF CANCER. SEE HER HAPPY TWEETS.


Busty On-Air- personality and ex-winner of the Big Brother Africa reality TV show, Karen Igho, some months ago took to Twitter to reveal that she has been diagnosed with cancer disease .

Karen was criticized on twitter. They always blast  her on the social network for enlarging her breasts. But she keeps explaining to whoever  cares to listen that she did it because a lump was found in her breast years back.
In her emotion-laden tweet, Karen said, “I have cancer. Are you guys happy? Will  be undergoing   treatment soon. Lord I commit   my life into your hand .I   told the whole world about my lump and I get bullied everyday for  being truthful.”

Well the good news has come. She just tweeted that she's finally cancer free!!! Am happy for her really!! See her tweets.


2 comments:

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks