.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Joke of the day.

Joke of The day

PRESENTER: What’s your contribution?
CALLER: There is this lady i wanted in my life shortly after my NYSC, but all my efforts proved abortive, she wouldn’t pick my calls, she would laugh at me while passing by, for reasons best known to her! Five months later, i was able 2 get my apartment, get a new car, courtesy of a contract job secured with a major oil company.
Now, most of the missed calls I have are hers, barrage of SMS and all that. I am confused on what to do. Please help me out.
PRESENTER: Listen up! You pick up your phone now; give her a call, letting her know you’ll be at her house in 2 hours. You take a cool shower; wear a nice outfit and an attention-catching perfume. When it ’s exactly 2 hours, you call her & tell her that you’ll be
there in another 2 hours.
When the 2 hours are now over, you now drive down to her house, get down from d car, walk to her house, knock on her door. Once she opens you door, with the sexiest smile you have got, stylishly look into her eyes, draw her slowly to yourself, take your mouth close to her ear & whisper. . .
.
.
.
.
.
“THUNDER FIRE YOUR HEAD”!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks