.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

10 best android applications and their uses.

The android revolution.

The fact that android as a phone operating system that has brought a form of revolution to the phone software industry is no news. Today there are more phones in the android platform than in any other phone software platform like java, symbia, or even the iphone iOS.  So I have taken time to list what for me I think are the best applications ever available in android play store. These may not b the best, but from my experience these for me are simply marvelous.
1. Lookout security: its an anitivrus, spyware, spamware, anti theft and so on. This app actually overthrew AVG that I was using before. It doesn't clog the phone ram but as silent as it is...its also efficient. And if ur phone has a front camera, then technically ur phone can never b stolen. Cos any change in Sim  will result in an automatic message to a preconfigured email address.

2 Tube mate. Its about the only app that can b used to download YouTube videos. Need I say more?

3 Gesture search. This is a pure Google app. It's simply amazing. Reason? Cos it makes searching contents in your phone so simple as if you are drawing with your fingers. Yeah! You actually have to draw with your fingers. Just the first two alphabets is all u need and what u have is out. No more typing...lol

4 shazam: song recognition app. Though Google has its own which is soundhorn but trust me its not as efficient as shazam. I personally tried both in one song. While soundhorn said it can't identify the song, shazam did it so fast I was amazed. Even gave me a link to either play or download the song. Its nice.

5: Vault: for the secret guys like me. Text, videos, photos, SMS, etc. Kept out of the reach of everyone.

6 Flash share. : I can imagine why Google refused to adopt this app into play store. It uses WiFi connection( not data) to send information and even installed app. Life is sweet with flash share.
 7 : Google googles. Have u ever seen a product u wanna know more about. Instead of using the long process of Google.com, just let Google googles look at it and every info about the product is displayed.

8: Google keep: write details of everything u don't wanna forget and let Google keep keep it for u. It could b backed up in the cloud safely for any time u need it. U can also set reminders.

9. Mobo player. I have many players for audio n video music files. But non strike me with awe like mobo player. Its beats other app in terms of simplicity. But it's biggest advantage has to b the ability to still keep playing a video even if u exit the media screen. Try and see.

10. Keep screen on: do I need to state its function again? Its my most frequently used app cos it works under every other major app.

Like I said these are MY 10 best Google apps. But with more than 400 000 apps in the store, no one can fully know it all.
All applications are present in Google play store. Except tube mate. Download tubemate heretubemate.net

1 comment:

Please no insultive comments. Scroll down a little to like our page on facebook and follow us on Twitter. Thanks